Kitchen Remodel Colorado Springs
The Types of Kitchen Remodeling Projects We Do
As a full-service kitchen remodeling company, we work on complete kitchen remodel projects that include some or all of the following:
- New Cabinetry
- Installation of new appliances
- Installation of new lighting
- Adding or moving electrical outlets, and gas lines
- Making your kitchen larger by knocking out or moving walls or adding an addition.
For all projects that require permits to be pulled, we pull permits and make sure that our work passes all inspections.
See Your Kitchen Remodel Before Committing to Your Kitchen Remodel
What Does a Kitchen Remodel Cost?
The cost of a kitchen remodel is going to be different for every customer and always depends upon the size of your kitchen, how you want to remodel your space, and the types of finishes you want. For example, Formica countertops will be more affordable than tile countertops, which are less expensive than granite and other solid surface choices. Vinyl floors are less expensive than tile or hardwood. GE appliances are less expensive than Viking, and so on.
The kitchen remodeling projects that we work on are medium to large kitchens. The cost for these projects ranges from $35,000 to $200,000. Of course, the best way to find out what your kitchen remodel will cost is to request a quote.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Process
Our process starts with an initial meeting at your home with owner, Troy Case. He’ll listen to your ideas, answer your questions, and measure your space. Together you’ll talk through your ideas and, if applicable, he will show you the styles of cabinets and accessories available.
Because Troy has been remodeling kitchens for more than 40 years, he knows the right questions to ask to ensure no need is overlooked. With his expertise in kitchen remodeling, you can be sure he will help you make the most out of your space and your budget.
Computer Rendering & Price Quote
Once Troy understands what you want, he will return to his office and create a computer rendering of your kitchen remodel. With this in hand, he will prepare a price quote and return to review what you selected, the price, and the timing of delivery and installation.
Let the Remodeling Begin
Once you’ve chosen to move forward, Troy will order the necessary materials. When they come in, the remodeling starts. Throughout the process Troy will keep you informed about the project.
Because Troy has been remodeling kitchens for more than 40 years, he knows the right questions to ask from the start to ensure no need is overlooked. With his expertise in kitchen remodeling, you can be sure he will help you make the most out of your space and your budget.
Make Your Life Easier With These Kitchen Amenities
Case Cabinets is a proud distributor of Crown Cabinets and offers a line of cabinets for each price point. Whether your looking for cabinets for a fix and flip or your own personal home, we have the quality you want. And we are also happy to offer the amenities that make your life easier. Here are some of the fun amenities you might want to consider for your new kitchen.
Spice Cabinets or Drawer Inserts
Sliding Trash Can Insert
Spice Cabinets or Drawer Inserts
Decorative Vent Hoods
Farmhouse Sink Cabinets
What to Expect Working with Troy Case
Troy’s built a team of skilled kitchen remodelers that take pride in their work. On every job, Troy serves as both kitchen designer and project manager. What this means for you is:
- Guaranteed measurements by an experienced pro. Every component of your kitchen fits the way it needs to, for seamless installation and pleasing appearance.
- Daily, hands-on management for every kitchen remodeling project, large or small. Troy goes on-site for every job, every single day. He’s eye-to-eye with you, with the project, and with the team so he can answer your questions, keep the job on schedule, and address any issues on the spot.
- Strong relationships with proven subcontractors. Troy works exclusively with reputable electricians, plumbers, countertop installers, tile and flooring installers, painters, and finish carpenters – skilled craftspeople he knows will show up on time, perform high-quality work, and be accountable for any mistakes. If he wouldn’t have them work on a project in his own home, he won’t have them work on yours. In turn, these craftsmen are loyal to Troy, so his projects get first priority to meet tight schedules.
- One point of contact, a single itemized invoice, and a clear paper trail for work in progress and final billing. Once you’ve arrived at your final design and quote, Troy’s invoice accounts for every item in your project – no confusion and no surprises. Have a question or a concern? One call to Troy is all it takes.